The Big Picture is Important…and so is Connecting Your Communication
Change management. Organizational development. Stakeholder engagement. Leadership development. Cultural transformation.
The common factor to all of them: communication. And, the more strategic, the better you can see the path forward…and get to your final destination.
People, dialogue, and solid research are fundamental in helping organizations and projects achieve its goals and objectives. The most important part of the equation is integration. Does one piece work together with the other to contribute to the larger vision? Are all of the pieces working together? Are the right pieces in place?
Without integration, tasks are, well, just tasks, a laundry list of “things” that becomes the“stuff” that either gets thrown away or shelved indefinitely.
Strategic communication is about dialogue, process, collaboration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Links Communication Solutions is a consulting firm of one…namely me, Debbie Chow, and I work with people with the goal to help them to make the best decisions possible.
My Core Beliefs
- Respect – for your people, business environment, and processes.
- Creativity – in developing the processes and tools that fit your budget and situation.
- Reliability – in co-creating and co-delivering solutions that address your communication issues and time frames.
My Commitment to You
- Start where you’re at and go at your pace.
- Involve you and your people from the beginning.
- Be direct and upfront with issues and recommendations.
- Help build capacity to sustain the changes put into place once I leave.