Connect Your Communication
Change management. Organizational development. Stakeholder engagement. Leadership development. Cultural transformation.
The common factor to all of them: communication. And, the more strategic, the better.
People and how dialogue, and solid research are fundamental in helping organizations and projects achieve its goals and objectives. The most important part of the equation is integration. Does one piece work together with the other to contribute to the larger vision?
Without integration, all you have is a laundry list of communication “things”, which becomes “stuff” that either gets thrown away or benched indefinitely.
Communication is a process. I can help you get started, implement the solution that best addresses your specific communication problem, or both.
Links Communication Solutions is a consulting firm of one…namely me, Debbie Chow. I work with organizations’ people and project teams, enabling them to make the best decisions possible in the workplace and during times of change.
My Core Beliefs
- Respect – for your people, business environment, and processes.
- Creativity – in developing the processes and tools that fit your budget and situation.
- Reliability – in co-creating and co-delivering solutions that address your communication issues and time frames.
My Commitment to You
- Work with you and your people from the start.
- Be direct and upfront with issues and recommendations.
- Help build capacity to sustain the changes put into place once I leave.